Virtual Servers along with EU Ips?
Do you know any reliable host offering Virtual Servers along with EU Ips?
I have found out GTHost.com offer virtual private servers in EU, but don't really know if I could trust them.
Do you know them? Are they good for vps hosting service?

Pay only via Bitcoin!
Have a look at VPS accounts from decent hosting providers: hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net.
All is good, nothing negative to say, support is very fast, all problems are solved in a very short time at a very affordable price. I recommend them without any reservation, go to them.
Love GTHost.com Frankfurt vps solutions. This hosting provider gives the opportunity to buy any server for a test of 1-10 days, the price of a server for 1 day starts from $5, after the end of the test the server will be automatically deleted, cleaned and will be sold on the site if the client does not renew it for a month or again for days for tests. It can be perfect for many clients who rent servers for VPN businesses.
I would go with gthost.com. They still some good locations for their VPS in Europe. Have you seen their prices? The cheapest I have ever seen!
VPS plans from legionbox.com and hostnamaste.com are worth trying as their servers are well-balanced and prices are competitive.
The staff at them always, always provided guidance, support and care with their customer needs.
I think you can check
https://regvps.com/ - they have good locations in Europe.
http://libertyvps.net/ - they are pretty good for offshore hosting.
Accounts from profvds.com and surfhosting.co are worth every cent you pay for their services.
The customer service is great. Waiting period is not very long. Help is there at your service 24/7. When needed, their reps have walked me through the steps and resolved the issue at hand. Fast, efficient and there for you.
I think that you can check https://neironvps.com/nvmevps.html
They have their data centers in Europe.
Package plans from libertyvps.net and hostsailor.com are full-featured and low cost.
I've been having issues with many providers until I found these ones.
First great surprise : Everything you see on their website is true, real, not sugarcoated.
Second great surprise : Their customer support is incredibly efficient.
And third great surprise : The websites load fast, and are reliable.
I would definitely recommend.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Suggestions for moving a few VPS servers? Lougalvi 6 200 08-22-2024, 09:31 AM
Last Post: MatterEnergy
  Providing VPS from dedicated servers? Lougalvi 6 196 08-22-2024, 09:31 AM
Last Post: MatterEnergy
  Swisslayer.com DMCA-free streaming servers Lobster 4 212 07-04-2024, 11:49 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Video Site Dedicated Servers? Bileator 8 1,309 03-27-2024, 05:42 PM
Last Post: Vanio
  Fast dedicated servers? Bileator 9 583 01-12-2024, 07:14 AM
Last Post: manoharparakh
  Tube/Video Site Dedicated Servers? Bileator 8 1,588 11-10-2023, 08:50 AM
  Video Site Dedicated Servers? MatterEnergy 6 555 10-04-2023, 07:02 PM
Last Post: Vanio
  Instant servers for uploading videos? Bileator 6 615 02-22-2023, 11:07 AM
  GThost servers. Control panel question. Bileator 5 616 01-25-2023, 12:40 PM
  Dedicated Server Hosting | Powerful & Fully Robust Servers | Host IT Smart hostitsmart 0 2,334 08-02-2022, 01:58 PM
Last Post: hostitsmart