Tube/Video Site Dedicated Servers?
Hi,
I'm setting up a new tube/video site and I'd like some information from you guys that know everything about web hosting and dedicated servers.
Dedicated Server 1 will be the front end, database, etc.
Dedicated Server 2 will be where the actual video content will be stored.
Which of the servers needs to be more powerful of the two?
Does Server 1 need a lot of bandwidth and storage?
Is QHoster.com server hosting provider reliable? Any reviews? Other hosts for my consideration, please?
Server hosting plans from kvchosting.net and allwebhost.com are worth trying.
Support & Hosting Management system are quite good. Servers work with no glitches. And prices are competitive.
Get 15% OFF on all packages, use coupon "15OFFALL48HRS" on checkout https://qhoster.com/clients/ - 1 month to 3 year billing cycle!
Deals from legionbox.com and black.host are worth trying.
Never regret my time with you guys. Money is well spent if you ask me.
There is no denying the fact that it's reliable, very nice hosting offers and hosting provider.
I am extremely happy QHoster.com customer for more than 3 years.
Have a look at servers from time-tested companies: hostingsource.com (the dedicated promo is 50% discount for the first month for all Server plans) and planethoster.com.
Great hosting. Excellent prices. I have never had any trouble with the hosting. Anything I need to update, I am told in advance. The customer service is great. Help is there at your service 24/7. Fast, efficient and there for you.
Can add that NetShop-isp.com.cy is great. I got absolutely awesome hosting for a very cheap price. Like their dedicated servers.
Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore, Hong Kong. Tier III,Tier IV Data Centers - ISO27001 and PCI-DSS certified.
Accounts from planethoster.com and legionbox.com are worth trying.
Great Webhosting companies with great support. I signed up with them a few months ago and had my shear of questions. I got them answered and support did offer resolutions to me.
Check out GTHost.com and also RegVPS.com server hosting solutions. Great services, support is ALWAYS prompt and helpful. They even reply on weekends.
They provide perfect network uptime - 99.9%, this is really true as my web site is always up and accessible for my visitors.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dedicated server for virtualization Glaceptra 4 85 Yesterday, 07:04 AM
Last Post: MatterEnergy
  Video hosting solutions? Lougalvi 8 184 04-03-2024, 07:15 PM
Last Post: mazepa
  Video Site Dedicated Servers? Bileator 8 305 03-27-2024, 05:42 PM
Last Post: Vanio
  Video Site Hosting? MatterEnergy 5 87 03-20-2024, 09:58 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Fast dedicated hosting solutions? Lougalvi 7 148 03-04-2024, 06:10 PM
Last Post: mazepa
  Looking for Dedicated server Bileator 7 443 02-09-2024, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Upiter
  Cloud, Colocation or Dedicated – Which one should you choose? manoharparakh 0 93 01-19-2024, 12:30 PM
Last Post: manoharparakh
  video vps hosting? Bileator 9 214 01-12-2024, 06:15 PM
Last Post: Lobster
  Fast dedicated servers? Bileator 9 274 01-12-2024, 07:14 AM
Last Post: manoharparakh
  Need Web host that supports Video streaming Bileator 5 609 12-12-2023, 03:18 PM
Last Post: Lobster