Where to buy Discounted VPS with Bitcoin?
Do you know any reliable host offering Virtual Servers along with EU Ips?
I have found out OBhost.net offer virtual private servers in EU, but don't really know if I could trust them.
Do you know them? Are they good for vps hosting service? Any discounts on their hosting solutions?

Pay only via Bitcoin!
VPS deals from owned-networks.net and rockhoster.com are worth your attention as their servers are well-balanced and prices are competitive. I found top technologies, with best price, high performance and simple environment.
A reliable host will ensure that your site is always available and that visitors will enjoy a smooth performance.
The things that impressed me are GTHost.com vps servers with unique features and fast setting up my websites.
All servers are connected to a 10gbe interface allows for growing business needs. Hot-Swappable Redundant Power Supplies, Fans and Drive Trays.
Easy to use control panel. The space and bandwidth NetShop Isp provided are great and worth the price.
All in all I really do like them, you've got a lot of control over your services to suit your needs. Try their vps hosting solutions.
Why not give Profvds.com EU vps a try?
Paypal, Stripe, Coinbase, Payeer, Paypalych payment options. Incredible amount of disk space, bandwidth and benefits as no other host. And they always try to do their best.
I like Exmasters.com vps. They have been a pleasure to work with. Doubled RAM/HDD! Order any dedicated or VPS server and get doubled RAM or HDD! Discount code is 'dbram' or 'dbhdd'.
It places high value on customer support and it shows. They've always had excellent support. Top of the line.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bitcoin server hosting account required MiracleMoff 6 133 06-17-2024, 12:52 PM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Looking for Bitcoin dedicated server with ddos Protection MatterEnergy 6 456 05-05-2023, 11:00 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Bitcoin vps required Lougalvi 7 618 04-19-2023, 06:17 PM
Last Post: mazepa
  Discounted VPS hosting solutions in the United States? MatterEnergy 7 1,455 12-06-2019, 11:54 AM
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  Need Bitcoin VPS host with 24/7 customer support (pay via bitcoins) Lougalvi 5 2,201 11-13-2017, 01:32 PM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Looking for web host that accept Bitcoin payment Lougalvi 3 1,995 10-09-2017, 10:49 AM
Last Post: MatterEnergy