vps hosting is needed.
I am looking for a new vps hosting with free cpanel at $40 or below per month.
80GB SSD, 8gbs ram. I know I maybe asking too much for little price. But this is what I can afford.
So if anyone know any provider like my needs then please let me know.
Do you know anything about Neironvps.com and Rockhoster.com VPS hosting solutions?
Are they good? Any alternatives, please?
Have a look at VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net.
They have top-notch customer services, responding to trouble tickets immediately and consistently. Contact them directly.
What a world of difference than the web host I had! Neironvps.com tech support has been nothing but phenomenal.
These guys are willing to walk not just an extra mile but five more miles with you. We had problems with domain transfer, but their support has been very patient with us.
Check out VPS accounts from time-tested companies: hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net.
Amazing tech service and overall excellent customer care. I recommend them to everyone looking for a dependable web host.
I signed up with Rockhoster.com low-cost Linux VPS, which was pretty straight forward. Then came the time to test their system by trying to upload a couple of pages.
This decent host also offers excellent value for money with a lot of great features for what I consider a very reasonable price.
I got absolutely awesome hosting for a very cheap price.
One thing that attracts me is also their pricing. Its very cheap compare to other host and they also give some interesting discount rates. Rockhoster.com is the best host!
Good support knowledge. Their tech support team is really concerned and willing to help. Wonderful quick efficient professional service.
Solid VPS accounts are available from libertyvps.com and hostsailor.com.
I am happy with their services and will recommend them to anyone looking for good hosting at affordable price.
Give Neironvps.com NVMe VPS a try. They did the backups and transfers until the old host finally made a good copy that was usable. They spent about a week just to get my sites all moved and running correct. If you want that personalized service then this is the place. NVMeVPS4 at $14.95/mo - CPU 2хE5-2680, RAM 4GB, SSD 30GB, Bandwidth 4TB per Month, Locations USA, Los Angeles, Germany, Switzerland.
VPS accounts from hostingsource.com are the best to have a deal with.
Services Sales and support staff are always helpful, I have been a customer for some time now, and I intend to stay with them for the rest of my hosting projects.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  EU vps hosting is needed. Bileator 3 65 06-28-2024, 09:21 AM
Last Post: MatterEnergy
  Good Hosting Provider is Required Bileator 5 137 06-28-2024, 09:17 AM
  Which Hosting is fit for my music site? Bileator 4 138 06-27-2024, 11:17 AM
  Podcast and shoutcast hosting? MatterEnergy 5 196 06-24-2024, 11:19 AM
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  Bitcoin server hosting account required MiracleMoff 6 133 06-17-2024, 12:52 PM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Good vps hosting with backups? Bileator 6 135 06-06-2024, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Lobster
  Need hosting. Hopefully looking to pay $25/month Bileator 6 142 06-05-2024, 11:40 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Best host for vps hosting? Bileator 5 128 06-05-2024, 11:37 AM
  Need a new vps hosting Bileator 8 546 05-27-2024, 07:10 PM
Last Post: Vanio
  Good Wordpress hosting plans are needed Bileator 7 198 05-06-2024, 11:42 AM