planethoster.com vs swisslayer.com
Which server is better to sign up with - planethoster.com or swisslayer.com?
What do you think?
The service has been great, not one hiccup, I would recommend Swisslayer.com host to anyone.
The support is really worth it for me. They help with things like Htacess files, and almost any web admin question you have.

Use Promo Code Swiss20OFF to get 20% Discount on any new orders.
I started using Swisslayer.com when I needed additional storage space for my web site. I'm very impressed.
Sign up was easy, support is great, speed is fantastic. Their tech people helped me with everything I needed.

Request 3% Discount from our Billing department when you pay with our BTCPay Gateway.
These guys do anything to keep the sites up. Swisslayer.com support is outstanding when you compare them to all the other major hosting providers.
Uptime is great. They even have scripts to add email forms and guest books and counters that are part of the package.
Quality servers are available from hostingsource.com.
In my unbiased opinion, this company deserves a glowing 5/5 star rating for their exceptional services and dedication to their customers. If you're looking for a web hosting provider that you can rely on for fast, reliable, and high-quality services, this hosting provider is definitely the way to go. I highly recommend them!
Been very happy with Swisslayer.com server hosting. I've been hosting with them for about 8 months now. No downtime, speedy connection.
Good value. Very good reliability. The pricing plan is good, and the control panel is nice as well. They even have nice scripting extras!
The uptime is equally excellent as is their value for money. Highly recommend!
Planethoster.com has never been anything but helpful and prompt when I faced them with problems.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Swisslayer.com DMCA-free streaming servers Lobster 4 204 07-04-2024, 11:49 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  legionbox.com vs planethoster.com Lobster 6 980 05-21-2024, 02:02 PM
Last Post: JissyKarter
  libertyvps.net vs planethoster.com Vanio 6 386 04-17-2024, 06:14 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  legionbox.com vs planethoster.com Lobster 7 498 12-08-2023, 10:17 AM
  swisslayer.co m - need your reviews of them mazepa 1 1,178 02-08-2018, 10:34 AM