VPS to buy ... need your advice ...
I need your advice in terms oif buying a right VPS account - is it rockhoster.com or scalahosting.com?
Currently, I'm hosting multiple domains with Rockhoster.com web host.
Support is fast, efficient, friendly and understandable even for technical twits like I am!
Reliability is 100% I honestly cannot remember the last downtime.
QHoster.com and legionbox.com VPS plans are full-featured and low cost.
Go and compare yourself, with the support and uptime, you really can't go wrong with them.
The list of extra software installations is huge and their website builder is really easy to use.
I am quite happy using kvchosting.net SSDVPS hosting services and would recommend them to all webmasters.
VPS accounts from asvhost.com and luxhosting.lu are solid and trustworthy enough to sign up with.
Awesome service, can't be faulted. Friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. A pleasure to deal with. High quality service I've not experienced elsewhere. 110% highly recommended.
Finally, I have found a good home for my sites. Cloudarion.com SSDVPS web host is really professional.
Support is top-notch! I can even text a support and get answers pretty quickly.
I was very pleased with the response and wouldn't hesitate to recommend Rockhoster.com hosting to others. Many thanks.
My query was dealt with thoroughly and with patience. The person on the MSN was friendly and professional - and knew the system very well.
I found rockhoster.com to be a great hosting service. When I first came across their prices it almost seemed too good to be true.
I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a new host! The prices are good, customer support is awesome and it s quite reliable.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  VPS deal ... need your advice ... mazepa 7 2,299 03-16-2018, 10:55 AM
Last Post: MatterEnergy
  Need your advice ... JissyKarter 7 2,706 12-15-2017, 12:49 PM
Last Post: Sobhana123
  Advice needed for web/mail host for multiple domains Williamhawk 0 1,401 11-24-2017, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Williamhawk