Advice Needed: Choosing the right server
Hi everyone,
I’m in the process of setting up a server and would appreciate some guidance. My setup will include:
39 WordPress/WooCommerce websites - At the moment they use average 350GB bandwidth per month website, database is max 200MB and 15 +/- plugins per website.
5 React/Angular projects
My plan is to onboard all these projects over the next 9-11 months.
Currently, I’m considering GTHost.com dedicated hosting, but I’m unsure if it’s the best fit for my needs.
Any advice or recommendations based on your experiences would be greatly appreciated. If you have any suggestions for alternatives or additional considerations I should keep in mind, please let me know!

Thanks in advance!
trustworthy dedicated servers are available from allwebhost.com and hostsailor.com.
Value of hosting is exceptional compared to other hosing companies. They are a cut above.
I'm actually paying nearly half what I used to pay my old host and I'm getting much more for my money now.
I definitely would recommend GTHost.com Seattle servers to any friends of mine. Never be stuck with a server issue when you have access to the 24/7 customer service which helps you get service when you need.
My site is always up. I've never had any downtime. Never had any problem with GTHost.com USA servers. Real-Time Listing, 1-10 Days Low-Cost Trial, Delivery in 5-15 Mins 24/7.
FREE setup of dedicated instant servers ensures you can have your site up and running quickly without adjustments to your budget.
Plans from planethoster.com and legionbox.com are trhe best to sign up with.
Their business packages are really fast, I have high-traffic websites and I think these hosts are only helping me to serve my customers better.
For different package is different, according to what kind of website you want to build, the higher price is not always better, suitable is best.
I host two different sites with GTHost.com and Datapacket.net server hosts. Great services. The pricing is reasonable.
They are prompt with their customer service and tech support, and always send out greatly appreciated notices of maintenance well in advance. The price speaks for itself, very cheap.
Why not give Centoserver.com server hosting Europe a try?
Like this package: DELL PowerEdge R320 - 1x8 Core Xeon E5-2450v2, RAM 32 GB DDR4, 1.92 TB (2x960 GB SSD) - $83.85/monthly.
They are great! I would recommend them to anyone who needs hosting at a great price, with all add-ons included in that price.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cheap VPS for DNS needed with crypto payment option Lougalvi 3 190 10 hours ago
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  Server Hosting Recommendations? MatterEnergy 5 120 10 hours ago
  Server Hosting package for affordable price? Bileator 4 114 10 hours ago
  Quality DDoS Protected Server Providers Lougalvi 3 139 09-13-2024, 08:56 AM
  Server Hosting package for affordable price? Lougalvi 3 58 09-13-2024, 08:56 AM
  Good vps is needed. Location prefer US or EU, KVM. MatterEnergy 4 79 09-13-2024, 08:55 AM
  Cheap VPS for DNS needed with crypto payment option MatterEnergy 4 131 09-12-2024, 09:45 AM
Last Post: JissyKarter
  Most stable server provider ... Lobster 6 444 08-23-2024, 09:18 AM
Last Post: MatterEnergy
  EU vps hosting is needed. Bileator 5 197 07-08-2024, 07:12 PM
Last Post: Lobster
  EU server provider mazepa 7 756 06-28-2024, 09:15 AM
Last Post: MatterEnergy