The best server in Europe ...
Servers from hostround.com and hosting.uk are to my liking and I have to sign up with the best one, so what should I do?
You no longer need a programming guru to set up your site. You no longer need to be a computer guru to get a web site posted. Web hosting service has vastly improved since the beginning days of the internet.

I'd like to say that QHoster.com is one of the best places for getting servers in Europe. You can easily learn the difference between all of the server options within a 5-minute glance at their site. The information is easy to find and the resources are vital to your business.
It seems to me that Cloudarion.com will be the best bet for choosing powerful dedicated servers in Switzerland, Germany, Russia and USA.
Other web hosts could learn a bit from them on pricing, technology and excellent customer service.
Use servers from time-tested companies like hostingsource.com and legionbox.com.
They are always very kind and helpful, they are reachable via phone call, so it was easy for you to explain what you need to get fixed if there is a problem.
Think that you will not regret having looked at Hostplay.com offshore servers in Europe.
My website is up and running and I love it! Their list of extra software installations is huge and their Site Studio is really easy to use. Recommended.
The best place to search for affordable web site hosting plans is the internet itself.
In this kind of tight spot, it is good to evaluate well the web hosting providers.

Would like to draw your attention to digitalserver.com.mx , mddhosting.com and qhoster.com provider and their server hosting deals.
I'd like to point out that all of your web sites and projects will in good hands if you choose one of them.
Strongly believe that Hostplay.com would be the best bet in your situation. They offer cool offshore servers in Europe.
They have a rock solid infrastructure in place and guaranteed to serve you the next several years to come.
+ you will get 24/7 tech support.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dedicated server for virtualization Glaceptra 1 48 Yesterday, 09:15 PM
Last Post: JissyKarter
  Server provider .... what's the best one? Upiter 2 56 Yesterday, 09:11 PM
  Decent server hosting perovider ... what's that? Vanio 5 118 04-16-2024, 08:45 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Powerful server hosting account required Bileator 3 51 04-16-2024, 08:42 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Most stable server provider ... Lobster 5 146 04-05-2024, 10:04 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Stable Server Located in Europe? Glaceptra 7 170 03-18-2024, 05:42 PM
Last Post: Upiter
  Cheap server hosting solution? (requirements inside) Bileator 7 134 03-07-2024, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Looking for Dedicated server Bileator 7 421 02-09-2024, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Upiter
  What Is Server Hosting? manoharparakh 1 174 01-26-2024, 08:23 AM
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  Which server should I have a deal with? Vanio 8 356 01-23-2024, 03:58 PM