Quality DDoS Protected Server Providers
We are a medium sized web host. We're looking to add DDoS protected services to our portfolio. We've looked around for quality hosts (even in the offers section) that offer 10Gbps+ DDoS protection. Our current datacenter does offer it, but it only protects up to 1Gbps. Just not sure which hosts would be trustworthy for these types of services. We only want to use the best quality with the best support.

Requirements:
Intel E5 Processor (2 quad or one hex)
32 GB DDR3 or DDR4 RAM
Offers wide range of SSD and HDD options
What are your views on NetShop-isp.com.cy server hosting solutions?
Any recommendations?
Well, Allwebhost.com is great! I would recommend their dedicated servers to anyone who needs hosting at a great price, with all add-ons included in that price.
Website Contents With Heavy Request Loads Are Cached via Cloudflare CDN. This greatly enhances page loading speed and minimizes server load.
The prices are great, they have free templates, tutorials, everything. The online chat support is fantastic and 24/7! I cannot tell you how helpful it is to have access to it at 3 AM.
Amazing host! GO WITH NetShop-isp.com.cy hosting.
Since the time I hosted my website with this really reliable, honest and competent web host, I have never faced any problems with the network uptime and my site is still online, although about 10 months have already passed. That is to consider stable work of NetShop-isp.com.cy web host. The more important fact is that it will definitely satisfy all the specifications, because of its flexible ability.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Server Hosting Recommendations? MatterEnergy 5 121 10 hours ago
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  Server Hosting package for affordable price? Bileator 4 115 11 hours ago
  ddos protected hosting solutions? Lougalvi 4 110 09-13-2024, 09:00 AM
  Server Hosting package for affordable price? Lougalvi 3 59 09-13-2024, 08:56 AM
  Most stable server provider ... Lobster 6 444 08-23-2024, 09:18 AM
Last Post: MatterEnergy
  Advice Needed: Choosing the right server Lougalvi 6 121 08-22-2024, 09:33 AM
  EU server provider mazepa 7 756 06-28-2024, 09:15 AM
  Looking for Dedicated server MatterEnergy 7 818 06-25-2024, 07:55 PM
Last Post: Vanio
  Dedicated server for virtualization MatterEnergy 6 719 06-21-2024, 09:23 AM
  Bitcoin server hosting account required MiracleMoff 6 250 06-17-2024, 12:52 PM
Last Post: Glaceptra