Looking for a web hosting
I am looking for a cheap hosting with dedicated ip.
Anyone has any good idea or any details of any provider.
Requirements: 50gb hosting space, Dedicated ip, 100% uptime. budget is 30 usd per month.
What are your views on hostingsource.com ssd vps hosting packages? Are they affordable? Any other host for comparison, please? Thanks.
Regards
VPS accounts from digitalserver.com.mx and libertyvps.net van be suitabole for your needs, the OP.
The Cpanel is easy to use and the support is amazing. If you have any questions, contact the support straight away and they will surely help you out. The features are good.
I think that you need to check providers that provide VPS
https://allwebhost.com/vps-cloud-server/
https://libertyvps.net/offshore-vps
Such companies as hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com can be quite right for you.
I definitely recommend them for professionals who want to start a site on a reliable foundation, and for people ready to improve their small, but established project.
Deals from libertyvps.net and netshop-isp.com.cy are worth trying due to their top-notch services.
Good price, good hardware used, up to date operating system and ready-to help-support - make your VPS services really powerful. Taking into account the price and diversity of locations - it is a real bargain.
I highly recommend hostingsource.com to anyone looking for outstanding, friendly, and reliable web hosting services.
Get VPS hosting - $5 first month for any plan.

They lockdown and harden servers to ensure web server processes are secured. Security is optimized for Linux PHP and Microsoft .Net applications.
I usually don't recommend but you should 100% go with GTHost.com vps servers. Great hosting! I had it for a year, everything worked very good.
Intel Xeon processor family with NVMe drives with an essential performance fit to handle the business workload.
Package plans from hostsailor.com and planethoster.com are worth your attention.
Everything you want in a web-host. Consistent speed, rock-solid uptime reliability, great support and all the tools you need to create an effective web presence. Want more could you want?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Server Hosting package for affordable price? Lougalvi 6 146 Yesterday, 08:07 PM
Last Post: Upiter
  VPS Hosting Required (cheap and reliable) Lougalvi 2 106 10-01-2024, 11:55 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Reliable magento commerce hosting solution? Bileator 6 191 09-25-2024, 08:57 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Server Hosting package for affordable price? Bileator 7 310 09-25-2024, 08:56 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  vps hosting for ecommercing? Lougalvi 8 179 09-24-2024, 01:52 PM
Last Post: mazepa
  ddos protected hosting solutions? Lougalvi 6 192 09-19-2024, 07:12 AM
Last Post: MatterEnergy
  Hosting solutions with Responsive, Friendly Techs? Lougalvi 6 157 09-19-2024, 07:08 AM
Last Post: MatterEnergy
  Server Hosting Recommendations? MatterEnergy 6 202 09-17-2024, 07:24 PM
Last Post: Vanio
  Need a reliable hosting for a website MatterEnergy 5 155 09-13-2024, 08:57 AM
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  Looking for cheap hosting service with website builder for ecommerce. MatterEnergy 6 192 08-21-2024, 03:59 PM
Last Post: Vanio