Good Hosting Provider is Required
Hi Guys,
I'm looking for a web hosting provider for someone who is starting out building websites.
What I'm looking for: support multiple domains, good with WordPress, supports Cpanel or Plesk or Vesta.
I'm good with $30-$40 a month budget. What hosts can you recommend me to try? Is Profvds.com vps good?
I'm just starting out and have no experience with web service providers, the only thing I have picked out is my domain name.
VPS accounts from netshop-isp.com.cy and legionbox.com are worth trying.
I was pleased with my support from these hosting companies. I have received a great support today. And I really appreciate that. If I could, I would vote them a lot of 5 stars.
If you can increase your budget little bit you will be able to get some good dedicated server here:
https://gthost.com/instant-servers
They start from $59 per month
Use servers from decent hosting providers: allwebhost.com and netshop-isp.com.cy.
Services Sales and support staff are always helpful, I have been a customer for some time now, and I intend to stay with them for the rest of my hosting projects.
I agree it is better to have a dedicated server rather then another solution. If I were you I would start my checking from gthost.com. BTW with them you can order server for 1 day.
I have 2 dedicated servers with gthost.com.
Delivery time: ~14 mins.
Touching on the point above, the first thing that needs to be determined is your individual needs and what you are looking to accomplish.
Check out Datapacket.net and Allwebhost.com hosting solutions. High-speed server performance. Dedicated and passionate customer support + useful tools for the website!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Server Hosting package for affordable price? Lougalvi 6 146 Yesterday, 08:07 PM
Last Post: Upiter
  looking for a reliable provider with DDoS Protection Lougalvi 3 82 Yesterday, 07:35 PM
Last Post: Upiter
  New York or any other USA Dedi provider? MatterEnergy 3 71 10-01-2024, 12:01 PM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  VPS Hosting Required (cheap and reliable) Lougalvi 2 106 10-01-2024, 11:55 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Reliable magento commerce hosting solution? Bileator 6 191 09-25-2024, 08:57 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Server Hosting package for affordable price? Bileator 7 310 09-25-2024, 08:56 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  vps hosting for ecommercing? Lougalvi 8 179 09-24-2024, 01:52 PM
Last Post: mazepa
  ddos protected hosting solutions? Lougalvi 6 192 09-19-2024, 07:12 AM
Last Post: MatterEnergy
  Hosting solutions with Responsive, Friendly Techs? Lougalvi 6 157 09-19-2024, 07:08 AM
Last Post: MatterEnergy
  Server Hosting Recommendations? MatterEnergy 6 202 09-17-2024, 07:24 PM
Last Post: Vanio