Dedicated server for virtualization
Hi guys,
I'm looking for a dedicated server for virtualization.
Currently looking for a server with this specs
Xeon based CPU: 6 Core at least
Ram: above 32, Port 1GB, 1TB SSD Storage, above 20 TB BW/m, + 3 Ips
My budget is up to $150/mo.
Do you know anything about Zakservers.com and Digitalserver.com.mx server hosting solutions?
What server locations do they offer? Any reviews? Alternatives?
Trustworthy dedicated servers can be got from allwebhost.com and hostround.com.
Why I'm hosted with them? I want to share few reasons to be with them. First reason is their Affordable Prices. Second is their excellent the support. Cpanel is very easy to use, Great uptime, reliable services.I'm happy with them. Recommend them!
I've been moving from host to host trying different ones out, and so far Zakservers.com bitcoin servers has been the best. Top notch support, affordable pricing, and I haven't seen a bit of downtime.
I get what I pay for. Zakservers.com features and free bonuses impressed me a lot - this attracted me a lot, so I decided to give them a try.
The network and server uptime are quite good - these guys provide exceptional speed connectivity.
Recommend this decent web host to other webmasters - HIGHLY!
I can express the point that Digitalserver.com.mx has made my life so much easier I don't really know where to begin. Like their servidores dedicados.
Suffice it to say that these guys are setting new standards in web hosting and in my opinion are the model for what every other hosting provider should strive for.
Trustworthy server providers for me are: allwebhost.com and legionbox.com.
The support is amazing, promptly and all my problems were resolved regardless of the issue at no time. Is really hard to find this type of organization with support as good as they are providing?
If you ask me, Hostnamaste.com budget server hosting is work fine for me. The Latest Hardware From Industry Leaders.
They provision dedicated servers in less than 08-24 hours as soon as the payment step has been passed successfully. Carrier Neutral Facility - Redundant & Reliable.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need VPS Linux US Server Lougalvi 0 28 09-26-2024, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Server Hosting package for affordable price? Bileator 7 274 09-25-2024, 08:56 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Quality DDoS Protected Server Providers Lougalvi 4 246 09-20-2024, 08:31 AM
Last Post: MatterEnergy
  Server Hosting package for affordable price? Lougalvi 4 122 09-19-2024, 07:14 AM
  Server Hosting Recommendations? MatterEnergy 6 192 09-17-2024, 07:24 PM
Last Post: Vanio
  Most stable server provider ... Lobster 6 463 08-23-2024, 09:18 AM
  Advice Needed: Choosing the right server Lougalvi 6 161 08-22-2024, 09:33 AM
  Providing VPS from dedicated servers? Lougalvi 6 189 08-22-2024, 09:31 AM
  EU server provider mazepa 7 811 06-28-2024, 09:15 AM
  Looking for Dedicated server MatterEnergy 7 868 06-25-2024, 07:55 PM