Best Domain Hosting and Registation?
Grace Wrote:That was one of my questions. Is it best to keep the same company for registration and hosting? My thoughts were that it would be simpler.

It might be simpler, but it can also get complex if you're not that "intimately"
familiar with your provider. The terms you agree to when using them might
give you some ideas.

I've seen a lot of people complain about Yahoo for whatever reason. But I
always think it's a matter of knowing what you're getting yourself into.

Unfortunately, not a lot of people care about the details except just to get
the desired results based on what they're willing to pay. As the saying goes,
you get what you pay for.
I like goDaddy but I keep running across stupid mistakes by there people. Nothing earth shaking but you have to keep an eye on they.
Dave Zan Wrote:I happen to belong to a group of stubborn people who believe that one must
keep their domain registration and hosting separate, for various reasons.
But one reason is if one is negatively affected, the other won't necessarily be.

Two domain providers I can safely recommend are Moniker and Namecheap.
While I can't recommend any hosting provider for now, I can suggest you go
take a look at Host gator and Lunar pages.

I realize this post is old now, but I have to say that I've had excellent luck with Bluehost.com. I moved four Web sites to them last spring. The phone rings, and within a minute or so a "live" tech picks it up and says how can I help you?! Great service, fast, very reasonably priced, too.

Kevin
At http://www.hostbestway.com they have a special deal
where you can host ten (10) domains
for $4.99 a month paid annually.

I have found them to be very dependable.
Try EuroDNS .
Hi
The easiest way to go online is to start an online seowebhosting solution. All you have to do is to sign up and their systems handle most of the logistics for you. Follow the link under sources below and pick from a vendor.
Thanks
eria Wrote:hosting domain registrations I recommend namecheap and godaddy and for hosting try hostgator. their support is just excellent in hosting

Thank you!!!!!
Ladybecklyn Wrote:I am looking to possibly change hosting and would like to transfer my domains as well to the same company. Any suggestions? I am looking for affordable yet reliable. Thanks for the input.

I would suggest to you transfer your domain and hosting to 9cubehosting.com here they provide Linux Based web hosting.They provide good Network uptime and customer support.
As for domains, I recommend GoDaddy (despite what I wrote above) and for hosting Clook.us (which has the BEST customer service that I have ever seen), or Hostgator which tends to have mostly happy customers.

Judi Bola Online | Taruhan Bola

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Changing company name - how best to handle the domain name or exchange emails change? JesseVoss 0 1,717 05-19-2018, 10:03 AM
Last Post: JesseVoss
  Before You Register That New Domain JesseVoss 0 1,663 05-10-2018, 06:50 AM
  What is the best way to sell a domain name? JesseVoss 0 1,545 05-10-2018, 06:48 AM
  Domain growth in India Williamhawk 1 2,093 02-26-2018, 04:38 AM
Last Post: Laxmi123
  Buying domain names from hosting co. vs domain co. Williamhawk 0 1,856 11-23-2017, 08:14 AM
Last Post: Williamhawk
  Domain Registrar_HostingORA. Weezy 1 2,618 04-01-2017, 11:47 AM
Last Post: Hostingsafety
  New 55% OFF ix Web Hosting Promo Code 2016 David_hobbs 0 2,493 09-30-2016, 01:12 PM
Last Post: David_hobbs
  Have you ever purchased a domain to sell on? Shortie861 4 4,285 03-09-2016, 05:17 PM
Last Post: Misti
  Non popular domain companies to recommend Shortie861 1 2,645 03-09-2016, 01:59 PM
  Domain expiry Shortie861 2 3,181 03-09-2016, 01:58 PM