profvds.com vs surfhosting.co
Comparing VPS accounts from profvds.com and surfhosting.co, which one seems more reliable for you?
Any ideas?
VPS accounts from allwebhost.com and hostnamaste.com are good and reliable enough to sign up with.
They  will meet your needs on the most favorable terms. They offer really good uptime and speed, so take your time to compare them and choose the best one for your specific needs.
I asked Profvds.com Slovakia vps host loads of questions before I bought my package, and they answered them all to my satisfaction.
I'm a beginner and needed things explained to me in more detail and it was not a problem for them at all, so I felt confident to go ahead.
VPS plans from allwebhost.com and libertyvps.net are full of useful resources with high uptime and fully-redundant network.
Reliable hosting. Good hardware maintenance, so problems rarely happen. Support is great. No matter what the problem is, they help.
Faultless in every aspect!
My sites are up in running right after I've purchased VPS hosting account at Profvds.com homepage.
Get 15% discount on all hosting solutions with the promo code - VPSPROFVDS. One of the best web hosts out there.
Server stability (practically NO downtime and outages). I’d highly recommend Profvds.com to any webmaster looking for reliable and decent host.
BA-4G-2-50: CPU - 2, Memory - 4 GB, Disk Space - 50 GB, Traffic - Unlimited, Port - 1 Gbps, Virtualization - HVM, Location - Bratislava Slovakia, Price - €14 EUR.
Can add that Profvds.com servers are secure. 24/7 support. Fast servers. Price is excellent.
The help guides are detailed and largely up-to-date, but I used them less than I normally would, because most stuff simply works well as is and as it comes pre-configured.
It is a good idea to speak to web host's representative to make sure that you'll receive exactly what you need.
All that really matters is which web hosting is right for you. Thanks to Surfhosting.co cheap vps, my sites are now running as they should. They are really worth every cent you pay for.