Domain Social Forums
Which server would you recommend me to try? - Printable Version

+- Domain Social Forums (http://www.domainsocial.com)
+-- Forum: Development Discussions (http://www.domainsocial.com/Forum-Development-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Web Hosting (http://www.domainsocial.com/Forum-Web-Hosting)
+--- Thread: Which server would you recommend me to try? (/Thread-Which-server-would-you-recommend-me-to-try)

Which server would you recommend me to try? - Upiter - 03-20-2018

Which server (hostwinds.com and hostingsource.com) would you recommend me to try?

RE: Which server would you recommend me to try? - Lougalvi - 03-21-2018

Give hostwinds.com a try. The professional focused efforts they dedicatedly put together into making sure their customers feel safe, secure and taken care of are something every webhosting customers would value highly and I would heartfully recommend them to anyone.

RE: Which server would you recommend me to try? - Bileator - 03-28-2018

Well it was over 10 months I used hostingsource.com dedicated server hosting - everything works.
I was also happy with the performance and reliability of the service. I was pleasantly surprised by the backup tools you provide which I did not expect at all.

RE: Which server would you recommend me to try? - Vanio - 03-30-2018

Both mentioned companies - hostwinds.com and hostingsource.com - are worth every cent you pay for their services.
They are excellent! Their customer support is worth the cost alone. I recommend using them for Website Hosting only.

RE: Which server would you recommend me to try? - Glaceptra - 04-02-2018

Hostwinds.com will pass on the savings to you: Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.
The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side.
Good job!

RE: Which server would you recommend me to try? - MiracleMoff - 04-06-2018

Try to look at these web hosts and their dedicated servers: Viux.com and Okayservers.com - they are reliable:
- 99.9% network and server uptime,
- 24/7 customer technical support,
- affordable dedicated server hosting packages.
Compare their packages and choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support.

RE: Which server would you recommend me to try? - MatterEnergy - 04-12-2018

Hostwinds.com reliability and price makes up for it though as it is very seldom that I do require to contact their support desk.
The speed is amazing, very reliable, the support is fantastic (we needed a server reset, they done it within 20 minutes), the price is great!. Can't fault these guys!

RE: Which server would you recommend me to try? - Paul Den - 04-17-2018

I would suggest you to go with cloud hosting platform because its fast and secure and easy scalable cloud platform like AWS , DO , Linode and others and in case if you face problem to managing so many manage hosting providers are available like Cloudways or Forge

RE: Which server would you recommend me to try? - hostitsmart - 06-05-2018

I would like to go with VPS Hosting. VPS hosting also known as Virtual Private server, it is refers to a virtualized server.

A virtual private server hosting environment mimics a large dedicated web server within a shared server hosting environment. In technical terms it is both shared web hosting and dedicated server hosting solution.