Domain Social Forums

Full Version: Cheap VPS for DNS needed with crypto payment option
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi!
Could someone offer rather cheap VPS for DNS with the option of paying with crypto currency? I need at least 2 different geo locations.
$20/month - 4 vCPU Cores, 8 GB RAM, 200 GB SSD
What are your views on Profvds.com vps solutions? Are they reliable? 
Do you know any good vps offer?
As it turns out, datapacket.net is a good web host. They're consistently innovating, adding new technology to their hosting, adding new staff with knowledge I can't even comprehend. They helped transfer my account and provided reassurances of better service. I'm paying half of what I was paying at my other host! It places high value on customer support and it shows.
I needed a lot of additional help getting things sorted out as my previous host organized things quite differently, but I can honestly say that I'm confident in the efficient, flexible, and powerful services available to my sites through Neironvps.com NVMe VPS. My site has never been down. I have used their technical support many times.
Such a wonderful hosting provider. I can't say enough wonderful things about Libertyvps.net Bitcoin windows vps services.
Setup was fast and easy. Hosting Package prices also amazed me. Features fit my needs perfectly. Recommended!
Trustworthy VPS accounts are available from allwebhost.com and surfhosting.co.
I have always been impressed by their reliability, well laid out control panel, generous storage and limits that I can work with.