Domain Social Forums

Full Version: Need a good E-commerce Web Host in Cyprus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
What is the best web hosting for High Power websites out there?
I need to have a unique IP and also SSL Certificates, DDos protected
Found NetShop-isp.com.cy vps hosting in Cyprus. Are they trustworthy?
What host is better? Any other recommendations?
Right VPS accounts are available from hostsailor.com and legionbox.com.
They are very easy to work with and do a great job of keeping the sites up all the time. They are also priced well so that they are affordable to basically anyone who would want to use them.
The first time i registered with netshop isp it was for a single site of a local newspaper in my country. I started with the lowest plan they had now i have the higher and i will totally move to their dedicated services as soon as I reach more customers. Seriously..is like they motivate you to grow your business.
Support is usually great, my only complain being that the original average support response time of 20 minutes is now more like 1-2 hours. This is to be expected with the kind of growth they've experienced, however. Recommend Netshop isp Cyprus VPS hosting to other webmasters and newbies. You'll get instant provisioning VPS servers + unlimited OS re-installations. SSD & NVMe storage.
VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net are worthwhile.
I am greatly appreciative everything they have done to keep my systems up and running. I have been with these companies for many years now and, even though I have looked at pricing with competitors, I still remain with them because they have provided me the best service I have ever had.
The application packs they now support also help facilitate almost effortless setup of great commonly used web based applications.
You, guys, will not go wrong with netshop-isp.com.cy cPanel web hosting, highly recommend them. Everything truly is at one's fingertips.
You can trust NetShop Isp host. Speed and uptime proved by this web host are perfect. It manages such a high quality hosting. It’s great to see such group of motivated and efficient people.