Domain Social Forums

Full Version: Anyone knows where i can get windows VPS for cheap ($20/ month)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have some old account to check in US VPS, any idea where i can get the windows vps for cheap?
Recently came across many web hosts. What are your views on Hostnamaste.com kvm vps solutions? Are they good?
Reasonable price, reliable service and good tech support - its a trifecta!
- knowledgeable customer support service (they work 24/7);
- Reasonable pricing (their discounts also saved me good sum of money);
- The abundance of useful features included into the plans.
Give hostnamaste.com a try.
If you need to find reliable hosting provider which can host your websites and make them always online when they're supposed to be, don't make your job more difficult, I will help you with pleasure. Try considering Webhost.pro vps hosting solutions. Fantastic host. Very prompt and thorough. I can't imagine being happier with a hosting service.
The best plans for me are: surfhosting.co and hostsailor.com.
From the reliability of their servers to the exceptional support team, these companies have consistently exceeded my expectations.
Well, i know regvps.com claims to be a top notch drupal host - i can say that it's true. Their features impressed me a lot when I started hosting one of my web sites. I have been with them for more than three months and have had very few problems, and the problems I have had have been put right really fast, sometimes in less than 5 minutes. The tutorials are helpful. It's a great service.
So far I haven't had any downtime, and according to a 3rd party uptime monitor, Hostnamaste.com has 99.99% uptime. Like their kvm vps solutions.
The volume of comments from happy customers led me to call them. I can say that their customer support is helpful and responsive.