Domain Social Forums

Full Version: Cheap shared account to sign up with ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Shared accounts from planethoster.com and rockhoster.com are provided on sweet terms and I wonder which way I should go and why?
I find Rockhoster.com to be knowledgeable with regard to web development. This host is very receptive to multiple web changes and all updates are handled in a timely manner.
Well, their OpenVZ VPS comes with complete root control and SSH access. Starting at €4.59/mo. They use robust hardware on all the services to offer maximum performance.
Recommend NetShop-isp.com.cy for those who want to run commercial websites. I get low cost, good service and no problems. They have been around a while and I like and trust them.
They never point you in a direction on your own but see the issue closed by staying with it and putting their time in selflessly.
It's great! Now I am happy with the quality of hosting and customer support services provided by CentoServer.com team.
Everything has impressed me:
- great network and server uptime,
- perfect and useful scripts as well as tools,
- helpful, professional customer support.
These companies - planethoster.com and rockhoster.com - are worth trying as their servers are well-balanced anc cheap.
Excellent value for your money, very good support and quality of network/servers. Highly recommended!