reliable web hosting providers ?
Guys, what reliable web hosting providers do you know and can recommend me to choose?
Here are my requirements:
Single E3-1270/E5-1620,
32gb ram, 1x 2TB disk or 500gb SSD, 100tb on 1gb port
Recently I came across Hostnamaste.com budget dedicated hosting solutions and they look nice.
What can you say about these hosts?
Where can I read customer hosting reviews about their services?
Plans from hostingsource.com and qhoster.com are worth trying. Support is second tonone.
Not a single complaint. Regularly go far above and beyond with any inquiries that we may have.
It's true, many people aren't aware of how inexpensive web hosting is. The key is finding a web hosting company that can provide excellent customer support.
Take a look at kvchosting.net dedicated hosting packages. This decent web host offers fast international network, friendly technical support and 100% customer satisfaction.
All the time when I used to support I got prompt and according to replies. Give hostnamaste.com KVM VPS hosting a try.
They have great polite staff and that is why it was pleasant to communicate with. I really appreciate all the work that they did for me.
Servers from asvhost.com are worthy.
Aforementioned are highlights of using them:
• Clear and competitive pricing
• CPanel-powered features
• Advanced functions
• Tons of services and features if you need.
Now everything works like a clock and I am happy running my site at Hostnamaste.com servers. Recommend this host to others.
It is also 100% Mobile Ready, so I have the opportunity to manage my hosting account.
Hostnamaste.com network uptime is great. They offer instant account activation - this a great plus for the team.
It is also 100% Mobile Ready, so I have the opportunity to manage my hosting account. This one is easy to use hosting provider and I would highly recommend its hosting to other webmasters.
Servers from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com are reliable enough to sign up with.
The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Media Hosting with 24/7 support? Bileator 4 77 Yesterday, 06:46 PM
Last Post: Vanio
  Wordpress Hosting? Bileator 4 77 Yesterday, 05:38 PM
Last Post: Vanio
  Video hosting solutions? Lougalvi 5 111 03-25-2024, 08:36 AM
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  Hosting for openCart commerce-based online shop? Glaceptra 1 48 03-21-2024, 06:14 PM
Last Post: JissyKarter
  Video Site Hosting? MatterEnergy 5 58 03-20-2024, 09:58 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Need a new vps hosting Bileator 2 61 03-19-2024, 08:31 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Cheap hosting solution? (requirements inside) Glaceptra 7 108 03-18-2024, 06:23 PM
Last Post: Upiter
  phpBB forum hosting service? Bileator 8 114 03-11-2024, 06:42 PM
Last Post: Lobster
  Cheap server hosting solution? (requirements inside) Bileator 7 110 03-07-2024, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Fast dedicated hosting solutions? Lougalvi 7 127 03-04-2024, 06:10 PM
Last Post: mazepa