new site www.microsoft-icecream.com
http://www.12amdonuts.comwhat do you think?sorry for the mix up.:whistle:
Is there a specific connotation for "ice cream" in the domain name here?

It kind of reminds me of referring to something as "eye candy" or something like that.
I have heard that hyphenating a domain name drops its value significantly. Did you try it out on Domain Tools ?
afoodbook Wrote:what do you think?http://www.microsoft-icecream.com

I saw this link in another thread. I don't think I get it.

What's it supposed to mean?

I'm not sure what the ice cream reference is about.
I have to agree with the previous post, unless Bill gates has gottetn into soft serve as well as software...... Sorry if I am missing something.
Funny play on words. But I am not sure anyone would like it enough to buy from you. Keep trying though. The others are look at with serious eyes. Not as a joke. Soft serve Ice cream, MICROsoft serve.
wouldn't microsoft be offended by your new site? You might reconsider it, because they may sue you or something for using their name.
personally, I wouldn't pay a penny for it for fear of being sued for using microsoft's name.
Right, it does seem like a name that's begging for a trademark complaint.

Microsoft is very agressive with it's domains (actually they are very agressive in just about everything, so domains just arent an exception). If a buyer DID buy that domain, he would be putting himself at risk of losing his investment.

Also, puns and jokes in a domain generally arent good for sales. It may be a very funny domain, but people buy domains as an investment, not for fun. It's ashame that things work that way, but it's true.

Try to get something more concrete.

Also, the hyphen = bad!

Zach
admin edit:
your two threads have been merged and moved to appraisals

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The site security, the team is very professional, and price is reasonable, I believe mmotony 0 1,669 12-15-2017, 08:11 AM
Last Post: mmotony
  Hey guys - Appraisal Site infinitexsli 0 2,094 07-03-2011, 07:57 AM
Last Post: infinitexsli
  1domain1.com (domain info site) goldomains 0 2,991 05-31-2008, 11:56 AM
Last Post: goldomains