EU vps hosting is needed.
I am looking for a new vps hosting with free cpanel at $40 or below per month.
80GB SSD, 8gbs ram. I know I maybe asking too much for little price. But this is what I can afford.
So if anyone know any provider like my needs then please let me know.
Do you know anything about Rockhoster.com and Swisslayer.com VPS hosting solutions?
Are they good? Any alternatives, please?
I like my new web host and highly recommend GTHost.com vps to other webmasters and webdesigners. They spent about a week just to get my sites all moved and running correct.
Their staff is personable, patient, and very attentive. They solved a problem promptly and with ease, and were informative along the way.
Contact Rockhoster.com 24/7 support, tell your requirements and they will find the best Linux VPS hosting fit according to your needs. good luck!
They have variety of services for every need of a customer and they have services for every budget from beginner to expert.
I've been using Swisslayer.com for more than a year now, and it's the best host that I ever experienced. Love their DMCA-free streaming servers.
The best host ever, the staff are really really kind, the prices are awesome. everything is perfect, the site is always up.
I am happy with Swisslayer.com servers. They offer TOR VPS and they allow TOR Exit Nodes. They use Intel, Cisco, and Supermicro equipment throughout their cloud infrastructure.
The technical support team deserves kudos for their neverending quest to satisfy the customer. Each ticket was responded to in a timely manner which was so quick I was amazed.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for a web hosting Lougalvi 0 12 5 hours ago
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Good Hosting Provider is Required Lougalvi 0 9 5 hours ago
  Good Hosting Provider is Required Bileator 7 181 5 hours ago
  Which Hosting is fit for my music site? Bileator 5 158 Yesterday, 01:09 PM
  looking for a new vps hosting for ecommercing Lougalvi 0 25 Yesterday, 11:30 AM
  vps hosting is needed. MatterEnergy 8 383 06-26-2024, 04:47 PM
Last Post: Vanio
  Podcast and shoutcast hosting? MatterEnergy 5 200 06-24-2024, 11:19 AM
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  Bitcoin server hosting account required MiracleMoff 6 138 06-17-2024, 12:52 PM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Good vps hosting with backups? Bileator 6 138 06-06-2024, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Lobster
  Need hosting. Hopefully looking to pay $25/month Bileator 6 145 06-05-2024, 11:40 AM