ddos protected hosting solutions?
Hey so I posted a week or so ago I was looking for a dedicated server with ddos protection I am now interested in finding possibly a VPS instead.
I only need basic protection of 1gbit, a 2 core CPU and 4GB of RAM and at least 50GB of Space, I have a budget of $40 a month.
Any info on digitalserver.com.mx ddos protected hosting solutions? Are they reliable?
Hosting plans from allwebhost.com and hostsailor.com are the best to sign up with.
After a difficult history with several unreliable hosting firms, our experience with these companies has been the Holy Grail we have been hoping to find.
As a hosting client, saving one or two dollars per month is not worth the loss of a few hundred or a few thousand dollars when your site goes down.
Check out VPS solutions offered by Surfhosting.co and GTHost.com web hosts. You can easily learn the difference between all of the server options within a 5-minute glance at their site.
The information is easy to find and the resources are vital to your business.
I have referred several friends to Centoserver.com dedicated hosting service so far and all say activation has been approximately between 30 - 90 minutes.
The support guys generally know their stuff as well which is a big bonus for us as most of the technical questions we throw at them have revolved around hosting solutions etc.
I like Neironvps.com - They will help you with anything be it scripts, billing, or the server itself. One time I couldn't get wordpress mu installed, I asked if it could be a server problem.
They sent a guy out to look at it turns out I did something wrong in my config file. They fixed all the troubles.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hosting solutions with Responsive, Friendly Techs? Lougalvi 4 69 11 hours ago
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  Server Hosting Recommendations? MatterEnergy 5 121 11 hours ago
  Server Hosting package for affordable price? Bileator 4 115 11 hours ago
  Reliable magento commerce hosting solution? Bileator 4 91 11 hours ago
  vps hosting for ecommercing? Lougalvi 5 90 09-13-2024, 08:59 AM
  Need a reliable hosting for a website MatterEnergy 5 97 09-13-2024, 08:57 AM
  Quality DDoS Protected Server Providers Lougalvi 3 141 09-13-2024, 08:56 AM
  Server Hosting package for affordable price? Lougalvi 3 59 09-13-2024, 08:56 AM
  Looking for cheap hosting service with website builder for ecommerce. MatterEnergy 6 127 08-21-2024, 03:59 PM
Last Post: Vanio
  The best dmca ignored hosting? MatterEnergy 4 136 08-19-2024, 09:59 AM