Where do you get your news from?
I've been a little out of touch lately with the rest of the world, because I've been dealing with something rather strong. So, I haven't even checked the news. Then I noticed that usually I check CNN for the news... Where do you go to get informed about the world?
When I get up in the morning, I always check cnn.com first thing. Then I check two local newspaper sites for all the gossip. Then I round it off with my fave bad indulgance, tmz.com. Haha, I know it is sick, but I love my entertainment news. And I check weather.com and wunderground.com several times a day (the latter is my fave) to see if it is going to rain on me when i do my outside work or get my exercise in. Smile
I was talking to one of my friends, and he is only reading blogs!! He is not going for the news sources directly, but reading with the added opinion of the blogger... I think I need to know first hand! And Gigi, I too keep up with entertainment!
Only reading blogs for news? Hmmm, dunno about that haha! I used to read Fox as well after CNN, but they changed the look of their site a year ago and I can not STAND it. Very hard to navigate.
Well I normally got all news from Google new service. Its best and fast service for me.Smile
I admit that I check out the New York Times and The Washington Posts sites on Sundays, just because they have features that I like. I love the Washington Post Sunday Magazine!
Isnt washingtonpost.com a pay site? I really hate that you can not get into archieved news stories without paying a fee. I guess librarys are still great, after all! Smile
Gigi,
I agree! I love being about to go online and read at will. At least as a moderator on my local newspaper forum I get into their files for free!
I tend to get my news from a variety of sources. I read the local paper, I watch news both local and national, and I read the news on the Internet.
For regular news I will listen to CNN while doing other things. I get news that I use for articles from press release sites for journalists.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Offers Required: NEWS broadcasting website digitalic 0 2,021 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: