Website Rotator Service??
A colleague of mine was asking about this type of service. I did a search on Google, not much came up (it is not all that mighty after all Big Grin). I'm still as confused as he had just asked me. :confused: Anyone know what a website rotator service is?
Perhaps he is talking about paid visits. Many services offer 'hits' to your website. In order to make it easier for people to visit your site, they provide a portal to visitors. This portal rotates all of their paid sites.

If this is what he is interested in, i would stay away from it. There is no gaurentee that someone actually saw your page.. they could have just gone to watch tv and left their browser window open to rotate sites.
Yeah if that is what he was talking about, those paid-to-surf sites are bad news. They are mostly filled with people running up pages views in hopes of getting page views themselves. Not a good source of traffic at all.
Gosh, I hope this is not what he is looking for. Just a waste of money, this might as well be called robot traffic. I'll let him know tomorrow. Thanks, guys! Smile
Yikes, I never heard of this. I am glad you asked, that way I know to stay away from those types of services.
There are some reliable sites who sends visitor for money.
I used namepros somedays ago. I get 100 hits for 1 dollor in a day. Isnt that nice?
I also get also 3 new registration from that hits.
Quick ??? Are these the sites that pay to click? Enlighten me, I do have accounts with some, which are okay???? Any? Echos
So, which ones are the best....deelip mentioned namepros, are there others that PPC that are decent. Looking for guidance.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Blackberry Service Taggart 7 4,220 02-16-2008, 02:23 PM
Last Post: Taggart
  Your first website... Gigi 10 6,083 07-21-2007, 10:56 PM
Last Post: parise
  Myspace as companion to website? Gigi 14 6,349 07-19-2007, 08:24 PM
Last Post: parise
  Autism Website w_grace 0 2,165 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Offers Required: NEWS broadcasting website digitalic 0 2,009 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: