VPS Hosting Required (cheap and reliable)
Can someone describe their VPS hosting signup methodology. I'm opposed to fully automating the process. I'm too the point, we want to take orders, but worry about the spammers using resources before a follow verification check can be done. We feel our network, redundancy and planning are solid - it's the next "step" to get orders. Suggestions?

We're basing our offering in 4 plans using Xen on 5 hosts, mutipathed ISCSI (2) SANS.
Vast majority of hosting providers are in fact resellers. A reseller is just a middleman between you and the real hosting company. Since resellers depend on the company whose plans they resell, they very often don't have neither freedom nor responsibility for dealing with your problems.
When it comes to hosting I prefer to deal with reputed and honest web hosts like:
Libertyvps.net, kvchosting.com, mddhosting.com, dreamhost.com, ipage.com
Their goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, small businesses, and end-users alike.
Have a look at VPS deals from Webhostingbuzz.com and QHoster.com, their servers are supported well for 24 hours.
Servers work with neither outages, nor glitches. There is no downtime on their well-balanced servers.
If you need professional vps hosting in Netherlands, Sweden, Russia and Bulgaria, can recommend warez-host.com
My experience has been better than expected. I have told several friends already about them. Great host!
Hostsailor.com and a2hosting.com VPS deals are worth your attention because they are able to satisfy the needs of many IT users. Servers as solid as a rock and pricing policy is simple and flexible.
I second hostsailor.com, their VPS accounts are full-featured and support is active any time you contact them.
Servers have good performance and aren't overloaded.
Resources are known and not oversold.
Are there limitations to the types of software that you can run or install?
Are they the original hosting provider or a hosting services reseller?
You can try Easy.gr. Their services are very reliable and fast at decent prices.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Decent server hosting perovider ... what's that? Vanio 0 7 11 hours ago
Last Post: Vanio
  Video hosting solutions? Lougalvi 6 115 11 hours ago
  Media Hosting with 24/7 support? Bileator 4 79 03-27-2024, 06:46 PM
  Wordpress Hosting? Bileator 4 80 03-27-2024, 05:38 PM
  Hosting for openCart commerce-based online shop? Glaceptra 1 48 03-21-2024, 06:14 PM
Last Post: JissyKarter
  Video Site Hosting? MatterEnergy 5 58 03-20-2024, 09:58 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Need a new vps hosting Bileator 2 62 03-19-2024, 08:31 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Cheap hosting solution? (requirements inside) Glaceptra 7 108 03-18-2024, 06:23 PM
Last Post: Upiter
  phpBB forum hosting service? Bileator 8 114 03-11-2024, 06:42 PM
Last Post: Lobster
  Cheap server hosting solution? (requirements inside) Bileator 7 110 03-07-2024, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi