The geek.name project
i recently completed a project to find high-caliber unregistered domains, its a completely free/non-profit site just made for my amusement:

the geek.name project :: find your unregistered geeky domain
Nice site I love it!

How does it find the domains? Does it get the list from Pool or something?

Zach
Hi! I just tried your site. It is nice! The only thing is I didn't really like the names that came up with the word I gave! But is an interesting way of looking for stuff that might interest me in the future! Thanks for the link. I'll check it out again later, and I'll be glad to pass it on to other friends that I've met during this adventure of learning about domains!
it finds the domain by a custom-made engine that runs in the background all the time, the search function is the best i could come up with for use with the site, which is thesaurus-based. thanks for the support though! Smile
zach Wrote:Nice site I love it!

How does it find the domains? Does it get the list from Pool or something?

Zach

Nope, I made a custom daemon/server to find them, It constantly runs in the background.
thanks for the support btw Smile
What a great idea.
I don't understand how to use your site, i'm sorry.
I prefer pctools.com.
Well I love this website. I will use it in the near future, thats for sure. It's a cool idea and I like it. Is has a nice layout, and is quick in searching! Keep it up.
I like it Kondamash and I will refer your site to other people. :-)

You're good. Have you been doing this for a long time already?
Yes, I must admit it's a good website with a good idea, keep up the good work, I might refer you some people too.