Suggestions and Complaints!!
Hi

If you have any suggestions for the forum (such as new categories or options), please post them here and they will be considered.
I do not have any right now. I really like the forum. I think the colors and everything are really neat.
I wouldn't mind seeing you expand the borders to eliminate the dead spaces on the left and right sides. This is just a personal preference. I see alot of forums and sites nowadays with these dead spaces on either side and I just think it looks like a waste. Since you pages are more narrow, it makes them longer and you have to scroll more to read a large post.

But again, that is just my preference.
sub-zero Wrote:I wouldn't mind seeing you expand the borders to eliminate the dead spaces on the left and right sides. This is just a personal preference. I see alot of forums and sites nowadays with these dead spaces on either side and I just think it looks like a waste. Since you pages are more narrow, it makes them longer and you have to scroll more to read a large post.

But again, that is just my preference.

Thanks Sub-Zero for the suggestion. We actually have two styles (one with the dead spaces and one without). If you scroll down to the bottom of the page, on the left, you should see a pull down menu. If you select "Domain Social" in the menu, you will be taken to the full screen design.
I'm new here but I would like to say the space and color are very nice. I like the choices you've made very much!
I agree. It's an unusual color choice but quite easy on the eyes! Makes reading very fast indeed. There's another forum I saw recently which is trying to be incrdibly trendy ...so trendy that you can't read the print! Thanks for being sane here.
The space on the side gives the page a three dimentional look.
I think you should keep what you have.
The settings and colors make it very easy to read everything.
Everything is consistently great and pleasing to the eye.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  suggestions for males looking for an ac chitianshi520 0 912 10-16-2018, 08:52 AM
Last Post: chitianshi520
  Suggestions for next update zach 12 28,615 04-17-2012, 08:15 PM
Last Post: amkim