Server Hosting Recommendations?
Hello,
I have a forum website(invision board) and need some inputs to select a dedicated server.
My forum has 8 million posts (Including posts and topics) in total.
Right now i am using Xeon 5260 2 bay chaisis, 12 gb ram, 400 gb SD
I just want to know how can we determine the server configuration ..based on what factors?
Current issues i am facing is database table crashes....
What host is better for getting servers at: NetShop-isp.com.cy or other hosting solutions?
Any reviews please?
Thanks
It happened so that I have been with Neironvps.com dedicated servers for a wile now and i have found there customer service very good so far.
Hosting performance is extremely quick compared to my last hosting provider. Support is helpful, servers are fast and stable.
Recently moved to NetShop-isp.com.cy after a nightmarish debacle with another hoster. They have excellent support, and prices are good. Very good hosting provider so far.
There is always a very intelligent person on the other end of live chat who takes care of your needs immediately. Sites are always up and run as fast. No issues with viruses or hackers.
I will remain with datapacket.net until it no longer meets my needs. Why leave a good thing. The dedicated server service is exceptionally fast and helpful.
The price is right for us, the service is dependable, and the customer relationship is responsible, eager to participate in resolving the problem and prompt.
If you are looking to check various configurations - have a look here
https://allwebhost.com/dedicated-servers/
They have some good options to chose from.
All in all I am pleased to deal with netshop-isp.com.cy web host, I came to them on recommendation so I really believe in paying the good favor forward.
Response time on tickets is fast, needed a few times some help and they fixed everything for me. Tutorial videos are always a good idea and when done effectively and well at they did - I like it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hosting solutions with Responsive, Friendly Techs? Lougalvi 4 69 10 hours ago
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  Server Hosting package for affordable price? Bileator 4 114 10 hours ago
  Reliable magento commerce hosting solution? Bileator 4 89 10 hours ago
  ddos protected hosting solutions? Lougalvi 4 110 09-13-2024, 09:00 AM
  vps hosting for ecommercing? Lougalvi 5 90 09-13-2024, 08:59 AM
  Need a reliable hosting for a website MatterEnergy 5 96 09-13-2024, 08:57 AM
  Quality DDoS Protected Server Providers Lougalvi 3 139 09-13-2024, 08:56 AM
  Server Hosting package for affordable price? Lougalvi 3 58 09-13-2024, 08:56 AM
  Most stable server provider ... Lobster 6 444 08-23-2024, 09:18 AM
Last Post: MatterEnergy
  Advice Needed: Choosing the right server Lougalvi 6 119 08-22-2024, 09:33 AM
Last Post: MatterEnergy