Paid Poster here!
If there are any companies looking for paid posters I can help you out. If you need writers for your paid posting company I can help (Minimum of $.13 per post) and I can do posts on your forum for as long as you want for a small price of $.10 per post!

E-mail me if you are interested.

My email is thomapaintballer12@gmail.com

Thanks,
-thoma-
What kind of topics can you post on? Do you find such services are beneficial for forums? What is the maximum number of posts? What are the minimum number of posts?
I can post on topics related to general technology, gaming, graphics, video, general talk, art, and domains and webmastering is a big one for me. Name you forum and I will check it out. Minimum 15 words per post, and I will spread the number of posts out evenly that you give me.
why dont you join Paid Forum Posting, Press Releases Writing, Blog Promotion, Content Articles
thats easy place for you.
That doesn't look too bad but what do they pay their writers per post? I just started a paid posting service myself. Link can be found in my sig Smile (sitebuddy)
Well we cannot see your Sigg . Could you please give us the link. Also there are many services which hire paid posters. One is ForumElves.Com. Delivering Quality Affordable Posts To All! Paid Forum Posts, Paid Forum Posters. . Another one - Paid Forum Posting,Paid forum posts, forum posting from Inb0x.com . Also there are many websites which pay you per post you make on these websites. They pay you less though . e.g. - House of Profit Discussion Forum - HYIPs, Autosurfs, Stocks, Forex, MLM, Affiliate Marketing & Other Investments , talktechno forums - Index , Emoneyforums.com . You can try them if you like but I dont think anyone will meet your $0.13 per post rate.
sitebuddy.be. ishan thanks for the links. I actually have looked at all of those and they seem like decent places for paid posters.
Yes, thankx for all the great links Echos
Emoneforums already stopped to pay guys.
Thats not a good forum by the way.
You need to scroll whole page down to view the thread. full of advertisements.
I never knew there was such a thing. What's the purpose behind getting paid to post for the companies and how can you make any money when it's such low pay?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I Need A Craigslist Poster shakemelikeapig 0 2,006 03-03-2012, 03:04 AM
Last Post: shakemelikeapig