Online ?
How many hours a day are you online ?
And also how many hours are you spending on forums ?

Just curious
More hours than I can probably count...probably about 5 hours total, split up during the day. Most are on forums and reviewing various ways to make money...unfortunately I havn't found that niche yet!
Usually I'm online about 7 hours a day, and writing on forums for about 2 hours a day. I get alot of information from forums than I could from anywheres else, its a great experience.
Normally I spent 7 to 8 hours a day and most of time I am writing on forums and blogs. I like posting because it gives better informations and also helpful to my site.
The question is...how many people's families hate that you are on the internet all day...my hubby can't stand it!
Most think I have no life. I think its true, but I enjoy what I'm doing and thats what counts.
I am one of them. My father hate mefor spending time on internet all day. But I enjoyed my work on internet. Sometime I go on my friend's home.
Well, I probably am old enough to be his father but my work is mostly online. I spent for work 10 hours a day and forums an hour or so.
I hear you about being on line for work! There are plenty of opportunities, but you definately have to put in longer hours and in most cases get lesser pay.
You can always start an online business, theres plenty of things you can do. You can earn more then a regular job with time and persistance.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm back online after 2 weeks! zach 4 3,565 02-17-2007, 07:35 AM
Last Post: berlinlife06