Need a reliable hosting for a website
Hi,
I need a reliable hosting for my website (only one), storage 20GB - 50GB / bandwidth 10GB - 20GB should be enough.
Also, server in West Coast is better. Please recommend a few providers.
Do you know anything about Digitalserver.com.mx solutions ? Can I trust them? Alternatives?
Thanks and best regards
Plans from allwebhost.com and legionbox.com are worth trying.
I'm impressed with the stability of these companies and the effectiveness and efficiency of their tech support. Very happy with these companies!
You can also rely on Centoserver.com hosting solutions in EU. Features are excellent and pricing is competitive. As for network uptime and speed connectivity, they are perfect.
Why not give Planethoster.com a try?
Overall still pleased with the value of the service and the customer service and have been tremendously satisfied with the reliability and the accessibility of the server and my site as a whole.
If you check allwebhost.com you will find a lot of good services started from shared hosting up to dedicated.
The big thing for me is the uptime, and reliability, alongside good prices (in comparison with quality) and I also like to see some good support just for peace of mind.
You can rely on DataPacket.net hosting solutions. So far, you will experience great network uptime, and the servers will be fast. Network uptime is fantastic and the ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hosting solutions with Responsive, Friendly Techs? Lougalvi 4 69 10 hours ago
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  Server Hosting Recommendations? MatterEnergy 5 119 10 hours ago
  Server Hosting package for affordable price? Bileator 4 114 10 hours ago
  Reliable magento commerce hosting solution? Bileator 4 89 10 hours ago
  ddos protected hosting solutions? Lougalvi 4 110 09-13-2024, 09:00 AM
  vps hosting for ecommercing? Lougalvi 5 90 09-13-2024, 08:59 AM
  Server Hosting package for affordable price? Lougalvi 3 58 09-13-2024, 08:56 AM
  Looking for cheap hosting service with website builder for ecommerce. MatterEnergy 6 124 08-21-2024, 03:59 PM
Last Post: Vanio
  The best dmca ignored hosting? MatterEnergy 4 134 08-19-2024, 09:59 AM
  looking for a new vps hosting for ecommercing Lougalvi 4 147 08-12-2024, 09:46 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra