Jordan Howard Jersey
DeMarco Murray is retiring from the NFL.
The 2014 Offensive Player of the Year made the announcement on ESPN on Friday Jeff Heuerman Jersey , four months after being released by the Tennessee Titans.
Murray, 30, lost his job to Derrick Henry last season and was due to make $6.25 million in 2018 when the Titans let him go. He ran for 659 yards and six touchdowns last season, dealt with a knee injury late in the year, and missed the Titans’ final regular-season game and two playoff contests.
”I think you just wake up,” Murray said. ”I’ve always heard the saying when you know, you know, and one day that day will come Raiders Brandon Parker Jersey , and for me it was the last year or two. … I’ve been constantly thinking about this. Working out still, in great shape, feel great and it’s time.
”I just woke up a couple weeks ago and it started to burn and burn and trigger and it got deeper, so this morning I decided to call it a career.”
The Titans acquired Murray in a March 2016 trade with the Eagles. Murray had spent one year with Philadelphia after playing four seasons with the Cowboys. Murray was playing for Dallas in 2014 when he won the NFL rushing title and Offensive Player of the Year honors.
He was a dominant force that season for the Cowboys, who went 12-4 to win the NFC East. Murray ran for a league-best 1,845 yards, then signed a five-year, $40 million deal as a free agent with Philadelphia in 2015.
With the Eagles Taron Johnson Color Rush Jersey , Murray started eight of 15 games played and ran 193 times for a team-best 702 yards. Once coach Chip Kelly was fired, Murray’s contract was one of those Philadelphia unloaded.
The Titans couldn’t wait to add Murray as a running threat to help protect quarterback Marcus Mariota. Behind a revamped offensive line, Murray proved very durable, playing through a torn plantar plate in his right foot. Murray led the AFC and was third in the NFL with 1,287 yards rushing on 293 carries. It was second-most carries of his career and his second-best rushing season.
But last year was problematic and ended in injury. And now, without a team or a job, Murray is leaving football.
”I’m very blessed to have had the coaching staff and the players and teammates that I’ve been fortunate to play with the last seven years of my career,” Murray said. ”It’s been a long time thinking the last year or two physically Authentic Todd Frazier Jersey , mentally, emotionally. I think it’s time for me to hang it out there. As hard as it is … the fans have been great. I had a lot of great games and a lot of great teammates. It’s bittersweet, but I think for me it’s the right timing for myself and my family moving forward.”

Hue Jackson apparently has made a “heck of a decision.” The Browns coach, who recently said he would have a “heck of a decision” to make if Tyrod Taylor were injured early in the season, indicted with his actions and then his words that Baker Mayfield is the team’s No. 2 quarterback.
Taylor left Thursday’s game against the Eagles with a left hand injury, and Mayfield replaced him. The No. 1 overall pick finished the game 8-of-12 for 76 yards and an interception.
“I think that I already proved who [the backup quarterback] is,” Jackson said Sunday, via Mary Kay Cabot of the Cleveland Plain Dealer. “It’s Baker. Baker is there. We haven’t played a regular-season game yet Jordan Howard Jersey , so we will see how that all unfolds. I feel good about the things that Baker went in and did in the game.”
Jackson caught himself, apparently realizing he hadn’t told Drew Stanton or the rest of the team yet.
“I pretty much have my mind made up on where that is,” Jackson said. “I haven’t set it officially so you guys can write it. I like to tell my team first before I make those decisions on what we’re doing. We will kind of go from there.”
Mayfield will play Thursday night in the preseason finale.
 Womens Keke Coutee Jersey

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  hapters Benoit Pouliot Jersey gsnoopy520 0 543 06-10-2020, 07:30 AM
Last Post: gsnoopy520
  e time Tanner Pearson Jersey Youth gsnoopy520 0 497 06-10-2020, 07:26 AM
  final bills Rodolfo Pizarro Mexico Jersey gsnoopy520 0 490 06-10-2020, 07:18 AM
  confectionery Womens Ben Powers Jersey gsnoopy520 0 489 06-10-2020, 07:13 AM
  p it short John Moore Jersey gsnoopy520 0 428 06-10-2020, 07:08 AM
  his article Jose Fonte Portugal Jersey gsnoopy520 0 452 06-10-2020, 07:04 AM
  esponse Cheap Nathan MacKinnon Jersey gsnoopy520 0 463 06-10-2020, 06:43 AM
  teran Womens Mitch Wishnowsky Jersey gsnoopy520 0 444 06-10-2020, 06:37 AM
  company uniform Cesc Fabregas Jersey gsnoopy520 0 453 06-10-2020, 06:28 AM
  the area and Rangers Rougned Odor Jersey gsnoopy520 0 468 06-02-2020, 07:21 AM