Is Leapfish.com gone???
Hello,

I just went to Leapfish.com and it forwarded me to eperks.com.

Is this the end of leapfish???
I haven't used Leapfish lately, but if visitors are being forwarded then it just might be the end.
Wow...I don't go to their site for a couple of weeks and suddenly they are no more.....Naturally i just tried to go there and didn't get there. Oh well...
Maybe they sold it! Perhaps things were not as well, or they decided to change into something else. Otherwise, why forward it??
Tater,
When that happens I generally go there several times thinking I typed something in wrong! I hate it too.
I would say they are gone for good. I have had a couple of other sites take me to eperks also. I think they buy closed sites and set up a redirect and get the built in traffic from the old sites.
That's too bad. Leapfish was sort of handy for getting an idea of a domain's potential. Maybe it will reappear under a different name.
It will be missed. Leapfish gave you some great information, so it's sad to see it go. I love getting all the details of things, so I use Google searches all the time for different things.
What's leapfish? a domain site?
Leapfish use to be an automatic domain appraiser. If you've ever used one before, they usually tell you something silly like, your domain is worth $350,000! You can't really get a good estimate on an automatic domain appraiser, but Leapfish did a pretty good job...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LeapFish Reliability Keanu 24 10,657 05-19-2007, 11:39 PM
Last Post: Grace