Hosting solutions with Responsive, Friendly Techs?
Thought I found a couple of great VPS hosts after a week of research and got totally hosed in the final hours.
Is this possible... VPS Host (Semi-Managed with affordable Add-on Support): 16GB RAM, cPanel/WHM, Root Access, Responsive, Friendly.
Any info on Webhost.pro and Regvps.com hosting solutions? Have found them several day ago and thinking to try their service. Can I trust them?
You will have good support from the following companies:
- rockhoster.com
- legionbox.com
I have used them for many years and I like their services.
Like webhost.pro vps hosting very much! Very reliable. There are no hidden traps or fees. Service is excellent and they also have several ways to get customer support, which is also excellent.
My site availability is almost 100%, so many extras, disk space and bandwidth are fantastic, though it doesnt affect the server status, very helpful staff.
I've had my website with Webhost.pro web hosting for a number of years. It's solid as far as being up and running at all times. Their uptime is generally very good. The server's response time is very good.
If you are not 100% happy with the place you are now at, then can highly recommend Regvps.com to you.
The support people are fantastic and usually answer in under 10min any time of day. Features wise is excellent for my needs.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Server Hosting Recommendations? MatterEnergy 5 121 11 hours ago
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  Server Hosting package for affordable price? Bileator 4 115 11 hours ago
  Reliable magento commerce hosting solution? Bileator 4 91 11 hours ago
  ddos protected hosting solutions? Lougalvi 4 111 09-13-2024, 09:00 AM
  vps hosting for ecommercing? Lougalvi 5 90 09-13-2024, 08:59 AM
  Need a reliable hosting for a website MatterEnergy 5 97 09-13-2024, 08:57 AM
  Server Hosting package for affordable price? Lougalvi 3 59 09-13-2024, 08:56 AM
  Looking for cheap hosting service with website builder for ecommerce. MatterEnergy 6 128 08-21-2024, 03:59 PM
Last Post: Vanio
  The best dmca ignored hosting? MatterEnergy 4 136 08-19-2024, 09:59 AM
  looking for a new vps hosting for ecommercing Lougalvi 4 148 08-12-2024, 09:46 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra