Hello from Canada
Hello all, I'm new to the board but not to domaining. I've been doing it for over a year now and have really come to enjoy it - actually its becoming more of an addictive hobby. But that's alright, everyone's gotta have a hobby. Just that it works out better than others because you can actually make money doing it Big Grin. Anyways, just wanted to say hello and hope to learn some stuff here and share with you stuff I've learned.

Thanks for reading! Big Grin
kidsko Wrote:Hello all, I'm new to the board but not to domaining. I've been doing it for over a year now and have really come to enjoy it - actually its becoming more of an addictive hobby. But that's alright, everyone's gotta have a hobby. Just that it works out better than others because you can actually make money doing it Big Grin. Anyways, just wanted to say hello and hope to learn some stuff here and share with you stuff I've learned.

Thanks for reading! Big Grin

Hello , r u not form domain regarding but i am here to join this forums to talk about the yahoo hosting. you will know about the this topic then share with me some information. my hobby to discuss about the new topic.

Thanks.
Where in Canada?
Welcome Big Grin
Hello Im from canada too
Welcome to the forum. I am also new to the forum. I am looking to really get serious about buying and selling domains. Seems like a lot of fun.
G'day Canuk - how did you get colours in your signature - wouldn't work for me (ahhhhhhhh penny just dropped - ink doesn't flow uphill)
Hello there
hi from toronto
welcome here

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello from Canada! synapsis 0 1,643 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: