Good vps hosting with backups?
I'm helping a friend who currently has a server hosting account with a provider and he is having issues with slowness, and the server that he is on shows high usage.
He is looking around for a new dedicated hosting Account. He currently pays around $20/mo for the following:
- 100GB SSD
- 2000GB Bandwidth
- Unlimited Domains, Subdomains, MySQL Databases etc
- 1 Dedicated IP Address
Also looking at some type of backup if a provider provides this service.
If Providers could let me know what deals you have please email me or private message me.
Any info on Swisslayer.com or Profvds.com EU VPS hosting solutions? Any reviews? What host is better?

Thanks
VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com are the best to have a deal with.
Sincerely excellent customer service and will happily continue working with them for the foreseeable future! Every time I needed specific help, they were always there to help me out with my request. This really helps me juggle everything, especially with my busy schedule! I highly recommend them, value for money and excellent customer service.
I've finally found a good home with Swisslayer.com web host. I especially love their support. The support is good and they always seem prepared to go out of their way to get things done.
You can get nice fast kvmvps solutions. Use Promo Code Swiss20OFF to get 20% Discount on any new orders. Code valid till May 30th.
Just setup hosting with Profvds.com and am in the process of getting my new site up and running. Get 15% off the price on all vps hosting plans with the promo code - VPSPROFVDS.
With any new setup you always run into issues getting used to the hosts control panel, getting your applications set up, getting things working.
Swisslayer.com can be trusted. Uptime and support have been excellent - they actually answer their emails, and within a few minutes! Cant quibble about the price either.
Request 3% Discount from our Billing department when you pay with our BTCPay Gateway.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need a good VPS tariff Bileator 5 94 27 minutes ago
Last Post: MatterEnergy
  Best host for vps hosting? Bileator 4 74 30 minutes ago
  Bitcoin server hosting account required MiracleMoff 2 49 31 minutes ago
  Need hosting. Hopefully looking to pay $25/month Bileator 4 106 05-27-2024, 08:01 PM
Last Post: Vanio
  Need a new vps hosting Bileator 8 370 05-27-2024, 07:10 PM
Last Post: Vanio
  Good Wordpress hosting plans are needed Bileator 7 156 05-06-2024, 11:42 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Powerful server hosting account required Bileator 7 162 05-03-2024, 08:03 AM
  Decent server hosting perovider ... what's that? Vanio 6 264 04-23-2024, 08:18 AM
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  Hosting for openCart commerce-based online shop? Glaceptra 6 196 04-12-2024, 08:26 AM
Last Post: swisslayer
  Media Hosting with 24/7 support? Bileator 7 255 04-05-2024, 09:56 AM