Anyone use Lunarpages?
I just came across an ad about Lunarpages.com, Basic Plan(5000MB space, 400GB transfer) is for $6.95/month. Anyone have service with them? Thoughts?
havent used them but did some reading up and they look and seem very professional in the approach to the business. I actually spoke to someone on their live chat pre-sales thing and they were quick with their answers and werent fishing for time. Always worth a try I say. And they do have some good deals going.
Thanks for the feedback. I remember seeing something about a Free Domain for Life, I'll go and check it out. Smile
Just wanted to provide an updated. Been with company for a month now, far the best customer service I've been with!! Smile

They're still offering the $2.99 domains deal if you have a hosting plan with them. Excellent!! Big Grin

Lunarpages - Hot Software! Cool Hosting!
I will have to check that out. That is a really cool deal. Glad to know your experience has been good so far.
I use PacificHost.com and out of all of the other hosts that I have used over the years they have been the best one so far.
OMG lunarpages they was among first in hosting business some 10 years ago